Do you have a question about home food preservation? Join us for a series of Food Preservation Office Hours! Each session will be from 4:00-5:00 p.m. on the following dates and topics. There will be plenty of time to answer all your food preservation questions, remember with the right information, food preservation can be safe, simple, and easy to learn. Register to attend using the links below.
- Jams and Jellies - June 2nd - Registration link: https://go.osu.edu/jamsandjellies
- Canning and Freezing Vegetables - June 16th - Registration link: https://go.osu.edu/canningfreezingvegetables
- Canning and Freezing Fruit - June 30th - Registration link: https://go.osu.edu/canningfreezingfruits
- Pickles - July 14th - Registration link: https://go.osu.edu/pickles
- Salsa - July 28th - Registration link: https://go.osu.edu/makingsalsa
The presentations will be recorded and posted for those who could not attend live. All recordings will be posted at https://go.osu.edu/FoodPreservationOfficeHoursRecordings after the event.