You are required to complete an annual Quality Assurance program if you are taking one or more of the following animal projects:
- Lactating Dairy Cows
- Lactating Dairy Goats
- Market Ducks, Geese, Chickens or Turkeys
- Market Goat
- Market Lambs
- Market Hogs
- Market Rabbit
- Market Beef and Market Dairy Beef
- Carcass classes of any species
There are two options to complete your Quality Assurance requirements.
- Youth for the Quality Care of Animals (YQCA) online course. This online course is divided into age divisions and is to be completed by the exhibitor. The cost is $12.00 per individual. Please note, as a 4-H Member you will sign in using your Family 4-H Online credentials (e-mail and password). If you are not enrolled in 4-H (FFA members only) you will follow the specific registration guidelines attached. The deadline to complete this option is June 1, 2021.
- Respond to this survey so we may collect data on your needs. Survey participants will be contacted directly with additional details no later than May 1, 2021.